SALES LEADER – SCANDINAVIA
SALES LEADER – SCANDINAVIA
- Establish, develop and maintain sustainable business and customer relationship across the area
- Maximize sales, establish sales targets and identify sales opportunities
- Plan, organise and execute on-snow demos, product showings, order meetings, clinics and promotional activities
- Represent the company brands in a professional manner and with positive attitude towards accounts and consumers
- Work with the Faction Collective internal marketing and trade team to create activation and engagement with trade and fans
- Between 5 and 10 years experience in Hardgoods
- Outerwear and Softgoods experience a plus
- Scandinavian market experience mandatory
- Key Account experience a plus
- Avid Skier, Biker, Snowboarder, outdoor enthusiast a plus
- Outgoing personality, pro-active and sales driven
- Excellent self-organisation skills and time management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Computer skills
- Fluent in either Swedish or Norwegian, preferably both. Fluent in English
- A great work environment with a talented, young team
- Salary base with bonus
- A company car, phone and computer
- Strong product line to sell
Location : Stockholm / Oslo (Flexible)
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
PR/ Communications Lead - London/Verbier
We are looking for a strong and capable PR and Communications Lead to join our team.
Executive Assistant and Office/HR Administrator - London, UK
Our CEO is looking for an experienced, proactive Executive Assistant to join the senior management team to support him as well as ensure smooth running of our London Bridge office.
SALES LEADER - SCANDINAVIA
Faction seeks a talented sales leader for the Scandinavian market to sell Faction Skis and additional apparel and accessory brands.
Fan & Partner Success Intern - London/Verbier/Innsbruck
Faction seeks two qualified FPS interns beginning September 2019.
E-commerce and Digital Intern - London, UK
Faction seeks a talented E-commerce and Digital Intern beginning May 2019.