SALES LEADER – SCANDINAVIA
SALES LEADER – SCANDINAVIA
- Establish, develop and maintain sustainable business and customer relationship across the area
- Maximize sales, establish sales targets and identify sales opportunities
- Plan, organise and execute on-snow demos, product showings, order meetings, clinics and promotional activities
- Represent the company brands in a professional manner and with positive attitude towards accounts and consumers
- Work with the Faction Collective internal marketing and trade team to create activation and engagement with trade and fans
- Between 5 and 10 years experience in Hardgoods
- Outerwear and Softgoods experience a plus
- Scandinavian market experience mandatory
- Key Account experience a plus
- Avid Skier, Biker, Snowboarder, outdoor enthusiast a plus
- Outgoing personality, pro-active and sales driven
- Excellent self-organisation skills and time management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Computer skills
- Fluent in either Swedish or Norwegian, preferably both. Fluent in English
- A great work environment with a talented, young team
- Salary base with bonus
- A company car, phone and computer
- Strong product line to sell
Location : Stockholm / Oslo (Flexible)
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
Head of Sales Development - Denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Denver, Colorado to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the USA and Canada.
PR/ Communications Lead - London/Verbier
We are looking for a strong and capable PR and Communications Lead to join our team.
regional sales lead, western canada - north america - BC/Alberta
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Western Canada, to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the region.
regional sales lead, pacific north west - north america - seattle/portland
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Seattle / Portland area, to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the PNW region.
Office Management & Administration, part time - denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an office manager in Denver, Colorado to support our unique North American focusing on the USA and Canada.
SALES LEADER - SCANDINAVIA
Faction seeks a talented sales leader for the Scandinavian market to sell Faction Skis and additional apparel and accessory brands.
marketing & film tour internship - verbier/innsbruck
We are looking for an awesome Marketing & Film Tour intern to join our team.
Marketing Internship - Denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an intern based in Denver, Colorado to work with our talented marketing team.