Financial Controller, London, UK
Financial Controller (French-speaking) - London, UK
Faction Skis, one of the fastest growing ski brands in the world seeks a talented French-speaking controller to work with our world class team in London.
Venture- and angel-backed, growing at 40% per year and selling into 35 countries, Faction offers an opportunity for the right candidate to expand their international and analytical skills in an ambitious environment... with products that people love. We sell to over 400 retailers and through ecommerce and are scaling up with expectations to exceed 10m in two seasons.
Skiing is not a requirement, but it would make the team meetings a plus!
- Providing visibility to the Exec team and the board through the monthly management accounts and suppring margin and sales analysis
- Ensuring effective flows of cash across jurisdictions including our US, European and Asian operations
- Management of the day-to-day accounting process
- Handling pay and benefits compliance for our staff across Europe.
- Working with the commercial function to effectively manage payment relationships with our customers
- System and process improvement: identifying and building improvements to our processes and systems to support scaling the business
- Ensuring we make effective use of our resources through cash forecasting and vendor management
- Excellent written and spoken French
- Professional accounting qualification
- Experience in a multinational business
- Experience of change in systems and infrastructure
- Exposure to European and US tax and compliance processes
Location : London (England)
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
Financial Controller - London, UK
A unique opportunity to support a global business and build a world-class finance function.
Marketing Director - Verbier, Switzerland
Faction seeks a strong manager with vision to lead our lean, talented, global marketing team. Engaging with our fans, who are the reason we exist, is at the heart of this role.
Senior Product Apparel Manager - Verbier, Switzerland
Oversee and manages apparel creation, from concept to collection through commercialization; providing visible leadership to positively impact strategy, direction and vision for the apparel team.
Accounts and Executive Assistant, Part-time - London, UK
We are looking for a trusted partner, with excellent attention to detail to join our London team.
Fan & Partner Support (FPS) Manager - Verbier, Switzerland
Ensuring Faction exceeds our Fans and Partners expectations.
APPAREL SALES REP - MIDWEST, USA
Faction seeks an experienced independent sales representative(s) with established relationships in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Upper Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
SALES LEADER - SCANDINAVIA
Faction seeks a talented sales leader for the Scandinavian market to sell Faction Skis and additional apparel and accessory brands.