fan success internship
Fan Success internship - north america
We are looking for an awesome Fan Success intern to join our team. This internship gives you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in snowsports industry. We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we shipped over 30,000 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries. https://us.factionskis.com/
Our #1 mission is to make sure that all Fans (Customers) and Partners (Retailers) are stoked and have a great experience with our brands. As a member of the FPS Team in our Denver Office, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Customer Service, E-commerce, Logistics, and Sales.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Offer the highest quality of service and great communication in your daily interactions with our Fans
- As the first point of contact with our fans, you will advise on product selection and demo opportunities
- Listen to our fans and engage in debate and discussion on how to develop and maintain industry leading products and customer experience
- Support to resolve any product or delivery issues in a proactive and positive manner
- Assist with the planning and running of Faction Skis and Roxy Ski Demos
- Ad hoc office support, including administration, Event Planning, and errands.
As a company we care for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices
- Ability to represent the brand professionally via online platforms, phones, and video conferencing.
- Demonstrates confidence and a professional attitude on and off snow.
- A strong passion for the Ski industry/ Mountain Sports
- Previous experience in the snowsports industry (sales especially) is a strong plus
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Personable, outgoing and patient
- Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a team
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Basic excel knowledge and Microsoft office(you should know what lookups and pivot tables are)
- Comfortable using new technologies & software
- Basic proficiency reading and speaking French highly encouraged
As a member of our team it is also important you represent our brand. We therefore give everyone access to a selection of products and gear to wear and ride with pride.
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
Head of Sales Development - Denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Denver, Colorado to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the USA and Canada.
PR/ Communications Lead - London/Verbier
We are looking for a strong and capable PR and Communications Lead to join our team.
Marketing Manager - Denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced Marketing Manager based in Denver, Colorado to grow and develop retail partner and fan marketing for our brand portfolio across the USA and Canada.
regional sales lead, western canada - north america - BC/Alberta
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Western Canada, to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the region.
regional sales lead, pacific north west - north america - seattle/portland
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Seattle / Portland area, to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the PNW region.
Office Management & Administration, part time - denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an office manager in Denver, Colorado to support our unique North American focusing on the USA and Canada.
Digital and E-Commerce manager - London/Verbier/Innsbruck
We are looking for a strong and capable Digital and Ecommerce Manager to join our team.
SALES LEADER - SCANDINAVIA
Faction seeks a talented sales leader for the Scandinavian market to sell Faction Skis and additional apparel and accessory brands.
marketing & film tour internship - verbier/innsbruck
We are looking for an awesome Marketing & Film Tour intern to join our team.
Marketing Internship - Denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an intern based in Denver, Colorado to work with our talented marketing team.